What is DNAsix ?
DNAsix is a complete enterprise support programme designed to help a range of organisations survive, thrive and compete in today’s increasingly complicated and predominantly digital world.
This innovative and award-winning platform focuses holistically on the business owner and for the first time includes support around ALL the factors which affect the profitability of a business -
life planning, financial literacy, business strategy, marketing, content creation and data.
It offers everything that LEPs, local authorities, growth hubs, enterprise advisors and business coaches need to institute successful business support programmes including:
- Diagnostic tools
- Learning modules
- Booking system
- Auditing and reporting
Only DNAsix offers one platform which combines all these elements in one place. As running a company because more complicated, any business advisor or enterprise support organisation needs to have a suite of tools at their disposal to ensure the best possible service to clients.
Diagnostics, innovative and interactive dashboards within the platform, assessments and a host of learning modules along with expert training means that DNAsix truly represents the next generation of SME business support.
Founder and DNAsix Managing Director David Taylor talking about the three key challenges facing both SMEs and enterprise support organisations
A new age of business advice
Enterprise support, like any other area of business, is having to change .... fundamentally! Gone are the days of simply focusing on a client's P&L, target customers and USPs. Today's business advisers now also need know a wide array of business processes - from understanding algorithms and data usage through to creating dynamic content and managing brand ambassadors.
Making life simpler
With all these extra complications, it is vital that a business adviser can quickly diagnose where the issues lie with their client, identify practical and cost effective solutions then make sure these are implemented.
How can DNAsix help?
We have a range of solutions to meet the needs of different organisations:
1. Advisor licence
Designed for business coaches, advisors or enterprise support organisations whose goal it is to help SMEs grow or adapt to the changing marketplace.
In addition, it can provide extra services to accountancy or bookkeeping practices.
DNAsix provides you with all the materials and expert training to ensure you can upskill and educate businesses in your area through a mixture of face-to-face and e-learning, diagnostics, assessments and modules.
For those running their own consultancy business, a DNAsix licence can even take the pain out of invoicing your clients, as the platform includes Stripe billing. This also comes in handy for those enterprise support organisations who wish to charge their clients or move to a membership scheme.
- Our extensive training programmes will equip you or your team with everything you will need to get clients started with the high level of support required in today’s fast-changing business landscape.
- We help you to gain and sustain clients – quickly diagnosing where the pain points lie within your client's life - be they personal, financial, structural or marketing-based.
- We have a massive range of resources available so you can plug any knowledge gaps. Plus, we can help navigate your clients to further support using our network of specialists.
- Our platform allows you to monitor the progress of your clients online, prepare reports and to benchmark performance against KPIs or delivery targets.
- DNAsix includes a CRM enabling you to keep track of your clients, while our calendar booking system takes the pain out of arranging 121s and mentoring sessions.
- Finally, using our assessments, you can ensure your client is making the necessary progress to reach their goals.
2. DNAsix Franchise
Do you have a background in marketing, sales, consultancy, accountancy and are looking to set up your own business?
Perhaps you are newly retired and are looking for a fresh challenge. If so, a DNAsix franchise could provide you with the perfect opportunity.
- 5-year renewable Licence Fee
- A comprehensive training programme
- Use of the innovative DNAsix e-learning platform complete with assessments, business tools, a CRM system, marketing collateral including videos, exclusive infographics and resources
- Comprehensive Operations Manual
- Thousands of pounds worth of high quality, start-up training
- A range of high quality affiliates
- Regular on-going mentoring and support
- The opportunity to become part of an award-winning dynamic, forward-thinking consultancy business with global aspirations
3. Small and medium sized enterprises or charities
If you are an ambitious organisation looking to take your business to the next level, a company which wants to stay ahead of the competition or you are just keen to futureproof your business to compete in today’s uncertain world then DNAsix includes everything you will need to make the necessary changes to achieve your goals.
- We focus first on what you want to do with your life and where your business fits into this. Too often business owners lose track of what they're trying to achieve personally, at a massive cost to their health and relationships.
- Next comes a financial plan, which should form the cornerstone of any plans you have for your business. What do you need to pay yourself, what turnover will you need to achieve this, what should your pricing strategy be and how much do you need to set aside for tax?
- Your business plan should then be the strategy you put into place to achieve these personal and financial goals. This includes a range of factors including target audiences, channels to market, resources, network of contacts, elevator pitch and long term goals.
- Marketing has now come so much more complicated in today's multi-channel, multi-generational world. It is vital that you have a proper strategy which properly aligns with your business plan.
- A key element within marketing is now content. What type do you create, how often, where should it be used and where do you get your ideas from? We can help you with all of these.
- Then we get data. This is the basis of all modern organisations. Where does your data sit, what do you do with it, how can get the most out of it, how secure is it and can you interpret the data around you?
Articles & Posts
Thoughts, musings, and ruminations.February 8, 2024As Facebook celebrates its 20th birthday, I am struggling to think of a single product that has had as much impact in the 21st Century. Marketing, communications, friendship, advertising, politics, recruitment, shopping, education, mental health and community engagement have all been massively...November 23, 2023Thankfully, equality and diversity are celebrated in both the corporate world and in education. There is a recognition that everyone is different so there have to be different approaches to training and teaching. Exactly the same is true in the world of enterprise support. There are so many...In a world where anyone with a phone and bank account can set up a business, has the word ‘entrepreneur’ changed its meaning and do we need a different approach to enterprise support as a result? Here in the UK it has never been easier to set up and run a business. Whether you’re part of the...
Founder & Managing Director
David Taylor is a business communications specialist with almost 30 years’ experience of the UK media scene garnered from a career in journalism, in-house media relations, PR, marketing, social media training and digital management consultancy. More about David here...
He is the co-author of two books on social media - Fusion, The New Way of Marketing (2011) and The Business of Being Social (2013/2015). Plus he has also contributed a chapter to a third book titled The Social CEO. More on David's books here...
Unusually he has worked with charities and micro-SMEs, right up to global multinationals including BNP Paribas, Grosvenor, Reckitt Benckiser and PwC.
Over the last few years he has also worked with a wide range of LEPs, growth hubs and local authorities delivering digital skills support and training to small and medium sized enterprises.
Gavin is an App Developer and Transmedia Producer. He has created interactive media and products for a wide range of clients in multiple industries and sectors.
Gavin has produced and managed large-scale touring exhibitions based on the BBC's Walking with Dinosaurs franchise; created the first online literary portal for D/deaf children myBSLBooks and co-developed The Real Accent App series for theatre, film and TV professionals. Gavin has appeared on BBC Radio Manchester, BBC Radio Merseyside, BBC Radio Oxford, CBBC, CITV and also lent his voice to several commercial video game characters in the '90s.
Small business finance specialist
Laurence Taylor MIAB, has worked as an advisor on financial management to small businesses & sole traders for 25 years. He is the founder of the #OwnAllYourFinances initiative, creating understandable finance for hard-working people. Funding from Innovate UK enabled him to create a course in financial management for beginners & young people and co-create the MoneyMixer tool. Royal London have supported his work on Boost (a new app to help sole traders & gig workers set aside their tax, claim it right, and save & invest the surplus). He is developing an initiative called Projectr that aims to take financial management for young people into the metaverse.
Paul is a business consultant specialising in financial and operational matters with specific experience in the retail, real estate, hotels, care homes and private hospital sectors. Additionally, he facilitates leadership training courses around the world for professionals in the financial industry.
Paul is a chartered accountant having previously worked for a major investment bank in the City of London (for 13 years until 2009) and immediately following that set up a small privately-owned company involved in the retail sector until 2016.
He also presents a business show – On The Air with Paul Obey – on BBC Radio Kent and is a Trustee for Together for Short Lives, a charity for children with life-threatening & life-limiting conditions.
Tom is a gifted multi-disciplinary designer who has created all the branding, logos, infographics and artwork for DNAsix. He has also produced animated graphics for the company.