* Current government perspective on the role of small business and how they are supported within the UK to include pre-start and start up
* The current thinking around how this support is delivered and is it appropriate in style and funding?
* Is the American Small Business Administration a model of business support we could use here in the UK?
* Will there be an impact / lag with the withdrawal of funding by EU as we approach 2021?
* If so how is this going to be managed to enable an active growing economy of new and emerging businesses?
1. Visibility and consistency of support
2. Provision of finance to small businesses